If You Could Be Any Fish, Which One Wouod You Be?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
doogle said:
you would be feeder fish at petmart, dont kid yourselves...

I find that kind of rude. I posted this thread so that people could say what fish they would WANT to be if they were a fish.

Courtesy of Dakota's iPod.

its a joke, lol gosh.... think about the poor feeders, seriously i dont buy em anymore, but they are some of the most sold fish....buy you a drink? or maybe i shouldnt have had so much last night....

doogle said:
its a joke, lol gosh.... think about the poor feeders, seriously i dont buy em anymore, but they are some of the most sold fish....buy you a drink? or maybe i shouldnt have had so much last night....

Well, considering I'm thirteen and don't know you, no thanks. Yes, please keep the comments appropriate and if it's a joke, indicate it.

okay, have a nice day. im not like that, i have learned a lot here, and i feel we all take offense from stuff posted once and awhile, but its not meant to hurt. you know? its just you all want to be the fish no one messes with...

Tim Wheatley said:
I think he already got that.

Well I was just repeating it, because the earlier post had offended me. I realize he had probably already gotten that.

Alright. Let's get thread back on topic. Any more people want to say what fish you want to be? I'd also like to be an angelfish, because they're so pretty.

ya, thank you. i wonder what fish we are most like? like how some dog owners' dogs kinda reflect the owner...lol anyway i would think i would be a shell hoarding cichlid, cuz im becoming a pack-rat, sorta

doogle said:
ya, thank you. i wonder what fish we are most like? like how some dog owners' dogs kinda reflect the owner...lol anyway i would think i would be a shell hoarding cichlid, cuz im becoming a pack-rat, sorta

Lol. We have poodles, a dachshund, and a great Pyrenees. I don't really look or act like any of my dogs. Maybe I'd be like a Betta. I like being lazy, but then will have a sudden spurt of energy.

doogle said:
we got a rot,black lab-rot mix, and a heeler. looking at welsh corgies 2morow actually found some for $400. gf is excited! lol

Cool. We got our great Pyr for a hundred bucks when he was six weeks old. He is about nine months old, weighs a hundred pounds and thinks its fun to step on my back then lay down on my homework. Oh, he makes a great pillow though, and is a big baby!

doogle said:
we got a rot,black lab-rot mix, and a heeler. looking at welsh corgies 2morow actually found some for $400. gf is excited! lol

I love welsh corgis! I used to have 2 of them! They do have a tendency to lose the ability to use their back legs. Both of ours did around the 10-14 age range, so make sure they're from a reliable breeder. Just curious, pembroke or cardigan?

we have two breeders to check, pembrokes... one breeder has red-white, and the other has tri-colored reds. ya 4sure they are akc papered , declawed , utd on all shots, wormed, and tails are docked. will see soon !!!!! i should have updates if we get one 2morow.(one set is 4weeks, the tri-color are 8 weeks)

Back
Top Bottom