If you could have a tank filled with any kind of fish what would it be?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Oh my i would have my whole house lookin like an aquarium..i just luv the ripleys aquarium n how the sharks n stuff swim overhead n all around ... i luv lots of color n just dont know what i would want n my tanks..lol but like i said aquarium style so i could have sharks n sting rays then seahorses , eels ..the possiblities are endless... but something alil more realistic i would luv to have the bed aquarium made on tanked...i would never sleep..

Rummy nose tetras. And loads of them! The way they shoal so tightly in relatively small numbers is awesome would love to see a few hundred + at it

Flashing tilefish are super cool!!!! And just because this is pretend, I'm gonna go with adding seahorses of all different colors and sizes. :)

Allinthegame83 said:
Lots of catfish.

Not fish but a huge tank full of otters would be immense

Yes! Otters would be amazingly adorable :D

I'd love a huge tank of Tanganyikan or Lake Victoria Cichlids.

a extremely huge tank of freshwater dolphins. hehe not exactly fish but it would be amazing. might end up swimming with dolphins. ^_^

Athaocity said:
a extremely huge tank of freshwater dolphins. hehe not exactly fish but it would be amazing. might end up swimming with dolphins. ^_^

I've swam with dolphins! Amazing!

Back
Top Bottom