If you could have a tank filled with any kind of fish what would it be?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'd have a big tank with LOTS of different colors of platy! Just platy, but every single color of them under the sun. That would be fantastic.

You know what! I am going all out!! I would do a BIG tank and put a few Plesiosaurus in it!!
images

This would rule!

Anyone say a pleco tank yet? That would be a cool and clean tank!(algea wise) poop is a different story..

A tank that does it's own water changes filled with shrimp. Every possible type of shrimp.

emerald76 said:
A tank that does it's own water changes filled with shrimp. Every possible type of shrimp.

Love the own water changes. You should probably just go invent that now;).

For slackers, evaporation is nature's automatic "water change". After many weeks some water has been taken out. Sure it's not efficient/practical and you might lose some fish, but hey it "works"! :cool: (hopefully you picked up on the sarcastic tone :rolleyes:).

obscurereef said:
For slackers, evaporation is nature's automatic "water change". After many weeks some water has been taken out. Sure it's not efficient/practical and you might lose some fish, but hey it "works"! :cool: (hopefully you picked up on the sarcastic tone :rolleyes:).

Lol
In other words, evaporation isn't a PWC

One with loads of wild bettas. Sure they don't all have the same water parameters but if I could have one.... Oh, especially Betta coccina, love those fish!

Back
Top Bottom