I'M BAAAAAAAAAACK. Doing a tang tank. No, NLC isn't coming

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

MyCatsDrool

Aquarium Advice FINatic
back.

But I will have stories from the tangs when the tank has fish.

Technically, it does already. We put a few African River cichlids in there (red jewels) and a few siamese algae eaters and some spixis and mts.

Plans include rock, shell, and feather fin cyatopharinx in the future.

Clicky the link in my sig for pics. Enjoy.

Missed you guys... Was busy moving across the country to live with another fishkeeper.

XOXO
MCD.

Ben K said:
I see no link in your sig... :(
It's the first line of her signature. Click on the blue part about her and Travis S's tank and that will take you there.

Does AquariumAdvice even support sigs? There's no link to my own profile and no sigs under anyone's post.

Go to "edit your profile" on the home page. There is a big white box toward the bottom where you can write in your own signature, and a checkbox to "see other members' signatures" and "view images in signatures" or something like that. Then you'll be able to see everyone's sigs.

Didn't you guys read MCD's post awhile back about how Travis makes great blueberry pancakes? Or when Travis posted that he met a great girl who was moving across the country to help him grow bonsai?

Am I the only one following this great story of love + fish-keeping? :(

Back
Top Bottom