I'm back - but lost my touch. Need inspiration. Thinking of starting over.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

paytertot

Aquarium Advice Addict
I used to have several tanks and was very active on here but that was about 4 years ago. I had discus and I miss them. I want to get a tank again but this time it would have to be small. Probably less than 40. Maybe a 36 bow? I need some inspiration. Let me see your 15-40 gal tanks and give me some stock ideas.

This is my fishless cycling, 28 gallon, bowfront marineland euro tank. Got it pretty stocked with live plants, driftwood, etc.

Want to get dwarf puffers, but am having issues with water parameters, etc, but getting lots advice on here!

Here's hoping you the best of luck! (y)

Attachments

• tank61817.jpg
    tank61817.jpg
    38.6 KB · Views: 105
I'm not a fan of danios and I likely wouldn't have enough horizontal swimming space for them. I'd almost definitely have some sort of tetra. Maybe bleeding hearts? And some khuli loaches. Hmm..

I'd do a trio of bleeding hearts plus a school of tetras (so many to choose from). Something that doesn't nip though (like Serpaes).
Danios are a bit hyper for my taste.
Kuhlis (group of 5+ with lots of shelter) would make a colorful, interesting, and fun addition.

I finally got Rummynose and I love them.
IMG_3984.jpg
I have 9 so far in my 55g with 21 Neons
IMG_4373.jpg

Or Threadfin Rainbows or other small Rainbows. Lovely fish and stay under 2". Very bad pic of 2 males.

IMG_0213.jpg

IMG_2006.JPG

My old 10g
IMG_2007.jpg

I had congo tetras one time but they're a bit bigger. I do want to have nerite snails again, I love them. Great cleaners. I'll wait on those until I'm well established though. I plan on having plants once I can get good lighting unless I can afford it from the jump.

Back
Top Bottom