I'm discusted with my gourami

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Bwaaahhahaha! Erm..why not?

LOL All my fish do that; most of em spit it out when they realise its not food. I guess having those wee lil brains means they are easily confused?

I'm ready to shoot my gouramis, but not cause they're eating poo; cause they are tearing up my expensive plants for bubble nests; its not as if theres ANY female gouramis in there. Bastiges LOL Think I'd rather have em eat poo.

It is a disgusting for us to watch but quiet natural to the animal world. Just think of it as recycling. :biglol:

LOL Never had a dog that went out to dinner in the catbox? Yep, that happens too *bleaugh*

Allivymar said:
LOL Never had a dog that went out to dinner in the catbox? Yep, that happens too *bleaugh*
Oh, YUCK!

*struggling to keep my dinner down as I read this thread*

I'm glad I read this thread after I was done eating breakfast...

I think the fish just see something floating in the water and say to themselves (in Homer Simpson's voice) "Hey...that could be food". And then, after sampling the buffet, "Doh! (poop is spat out)".

At least that's how I imagine my fish's thoughts...

I wouldn't worry about it though, I mean, what are you gonna do? Follow them around with a pooper-scooper? It's just one of those things where you are looking in the wrong place at the wrong time and then wonder if fish have tastebuds or not. Ugh. Gross.

I had a friend who's dog would do that and then want up in your lap to lick your face. "Ugh. Wiz (the dog's name), your breath smells like, ah not again...". Tried to look on the positive side; that he was just trying to be helpful in cleaning out the litter box.

Yesterday I reached into my tank to get a big piece of Java Moss off a plastic plant. But it was actually a big piece of Pleco poop, then it was stuck to my finger :(

Allivymar said:

I know this is horrible, but when my dog Fozzy slept in my room at night (my room also had my kitty and her liter box) I would NEVER have to scoop the liter. I never caught him do it, but I didn't complain either because it was one less box to scoop hehe

Oh and to grimlock- HAHAHAHA thats funny! (Watch me turn around and do the same thing with my Pleco and his poo)

know this is horrible, but when my dog Fozzy slept in my room at night (my room also had my kitty and her liter box) I would NEVER have to scoop the liter. I never caught him do it, but I didn't complain either because it was one less box to scoop hehe

GROSS!!

Hey - did you happen to ever get licked in the face by your dog - perhaps the dog licked your lips?

BLAH!!!!!

QTOFFER said:
They say a dog's mouth is cleaner than a human's! 8O
I just can't see that...(poop != clean)
Maybe in terms of how much bacteria exist at any one time in a somebody's mouth, but that's about it...

Allivymar said:
Heck I have a kid that went out to dinner in the catbox! 8O :lol:

lyquidphyre said:
Linsay said:
Heck I have a kid that went out to dinner in the catbox! 8O :lol:

hahahaha thats a story to tell all his/her girlfriends/boyfriends when they start dating.

that and the naked baby pictures will make great threats!!

Omg; this topic has REALLY gone into left field.

And its hilarious LOL

Back
Top Bottom