Im new

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Crkincaid

Aquarium Advice Newbie
What's going on everyone? My name is cliff and I'm new to the site and new to the fish keeping hobby too. I got a few close friends that have some really amazing fish and it looked really cool. And I'm always down for new hobbies. I haven't bought anything yet and my boys told me to join a forum first so that's what I'm doing. My friends have cichlids and there aggressive fish and that what I'm looking to get into. Any advice?

Welcome to AA! If you're interested in cichlids, then I would recommend no smaller than a 55 gallon tank, with larger being better, as most cichlids are quite active and territorial and get rather large.

I like the convict and my favorite color is red lol so.... I would like them to be a lil aggressive but playful to, if that makes any since? Lol

Welcome to AA! There's a lot of good advice here for you, for sure. I like convicts too. A cichlid tank just might be my next one... The electric blue jack dempsey caught my eye.

Back
Top Bottom