I'm on my way to an addiction. I think.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Speakerman

Aquarium Advice FINatic
150 gal
2070368_165_full.jpg

55 gal
2070368_166_full.jpg

29 gal
2070368_167_full.jpg

10 gal
2070368_168_full.jpg

Have you ever thought about doing a planted tank? The 55 and 150 would look darn cool if decked out in live foliage.

The 10 gallon is a planted tank. With perfect water conditions. It has 6 male guppies and 3 female, 6 tetras, and 1 bronze cat.

I would have all of the tanks planted but all of my big fish eat the plants and uproot them.

I might be mistaken but in your 10 gal planted tank, the plant in the left corner of the tank looks a lot like some kind of dracaena which I have seen walmart and even LFS's sell as a aquatic plant. However it isn't. I bought some myself when I started planted tanks a few years ago. How long has it been in your tank?

Speakerman said:
About a month. It's been doing fine.

Oh well. The walmart nearest me puts all kinds of non-aquatic plants in their tanks. Makes me mad for some reason every time I go there.

Speakerman, I am happy to see everything worked out with your 150 gal. Good Luck. I don't think you are on the way, I think you are already there. IMO even if a person has 1 tank they have an addiction if they cruise AA reading on their free time. LOL

Mike469 said:
Speakerman, I am happy to see everything worked out with your 150 gal. Good Luck. I don't think you are on the way, I think you are already there. IMO even if a person has 1 tank they have an addiction if they cruise AA reading on their free time. LOL

LOL, your probobly right about that man.

Back
Top Bottom