Information on Red tailed shark

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I want a big one, but the place that sells them by me only has small and idk of anyone who has one that's looking to get rid of it, so I'd have to grow one out.

I have one in a 70g. He was with (until 2 days ago) black skirt tetras, cories, rummynose tetras, gold gourami, bristlenose plecos, SAE and mystery snails. He played nice with everyone but the cories and juvenile Betta I use to have in there. He actually killed 2 cories about 6 months ago. The 70g is getting African cichlids soon and Imo he is tough enough to stand up for himself.

image-3951137894.jpg

image-112437073.jpg

I've had him 9-10 months and he's 4-5 inches long. When I got him he was about 1.5-2 inches and about the thickness of a pencil.

That's a nice looking RTS I want one so badly. I'm getting a 55 that i want to get one in but idk what else I put with him. They are sweet looking little things IMO

What are sae? Mumma you said you had some. What are those?

We have a six inch albino rainbow shark that loves our guppies. He lets them in his cave but nobody else. Ha ha.

Great rainbow shark I have a red tailed shark but that's awesome.

We like him. :) He, like Mumma's red tail, is not safe with cories.
I got him from CL. His owner listed him as an albino bristlenose pleco... I knew he was wrong when I saw him in the bag.
At that point I was determined to "save" him. So we learned quickly what we had, removed the cories, and moved him to a 55 when we found one.

Back
Top Bottom