Instant aquarium gravel

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

darla4022

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Hello everybody! I'm brand new to this forum! I just bought my aquarium and want to know if the Carib instant crystal river gravel is good to use on a 125 gallon community tank. I know there is no such thing as instant cycling, but it advertises that. I will still let it cycle for a few weeks before putting fish in. On the 125 gal tank, I will be getting new Fluval aqua clear for 110 gal x2 filters. I will not be doing real plants, the fish will be hard enough I already have a 30gal tank I have been running, and love keeping fish! Any info is very much appreciated! Hoping to hear from someone soon!!:D. Darla4022
Save
Save

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi seaweed! Thanks for the reply and the info link, I ve read it already, I've done much research before jumping in?. I was just wondering about that specific substrate.

Thanks again!
Darla 4022

Hello everybody! I'm brand new to this forum! I just bought my aquarium and want to know if the Carib instant crystal river gravel is good to use on a 125 gallon community tank.

I used the "instant aquarium" Torpedo Beach sand (off-white, small grains) in a 10g recently. It did not instantly cycle but it does look very nice.

Back
Top Bottom