Invert chat, <3 spineless critters.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay just did a body count I ordered 10 RCS I got 10 alive (none were dead) 9 red 1 clear, ordered 5 assassin snails, i got 6 alive (once again none died), ordered 3 MTS (she gave them to me for free) 5 alive. And some subwussertang or however ya spell it, a decent amount for free (for the shrimp to hold onto) <3 invertsbymsjinkzd.com

Jraynm, that is what this thread is about (and hopefully new section soon!) I can't help you with the sunfish question but anyone who has a question feel free to ask don't worry about interrupting us.

Hi guys . My wormer treatment should arrive soon for my dwarf puffers ( dps) it is called kusuri wormer it's safe for snails but no mention of inverts will it be ok with my amano shrimp or should I move it ? Has any one used this before ?

JryanM said:
Sorry to interrupt and I asked about this in another thread but figured there might be someone here that might know.

I am in the planning stages of a new tank. 10 gallon heavily planted with low light plants.
I want to have a RCS/ Pygmy Sunfish tank
So my question is will they work well together? Anyone have experience with this?
Thanks! And sorry for the interruption

Hey there! Please look for maxwellag. Not only is he a great fish keeper, he has a setup with pygmy sunfish. He can tell you lots :)

Okay thanks! He has helped me out a lot! I was just wondering of more ppl had tried this.
Thanks for the help!

Caroline79 said:
Hi guys . My wormer treatment should arrive soon for my dwarf puffers ( dps) it is called kusuri wormer it's safe for snails but no mention of inverts will it be ok with my amano shrimp or should I move it ? Has any one used this before ?

I wouldn't put shrimp with a DP. Sorry I can't answer the question :/ thought you should know, tho.

Sake said:
Okay just did a body count I ordered 10 RCS I got 10 alive (none were dead) 9 red 1 clear, ordered 5 assassin snails, i got 6 alive (once again none died), ordered 3 MTS (she gave them to me for free) 5 alive. And some subwussertang or however ya spell it, a decent amount for free (for the shrimp to hold onto) <3 invertsbymsjinkzd.com

I'm ordering mine soon :D her price is so reasonable lol. My tank is just beautiful. Very ready I think. I know some leaves are dying but I hope it doesnt cause a huge spike in ammonia.

MABJ said:
I wouldn't put shrimp with a DP. Sorry I can't answer the question :/ thought you should know, tho.

Yeah I know that the dps could have made a meal of him that why I got what I thought was a ( feeder shrimp) at the time . If he was ok then he was to clean up left over food . They don't bother him they have each other and loads of plants! Dp either eat it or leave it alone . They only eat b/w I have tried rams snails and frozen prawns they won't touch them. If they start to chase him I will move but I was planing on getting more shrimp friends .

Caroline79 said:
Yeah I know that the dps could have made a meal of him that why I got what I thought was a ( feeder shrimp) at the time . If he was ok then he was to clean up left over food . They don't bother him they have each other and loads of plants! Dp either eat it or leave it alone . They only eat b/w I have tried rams snails and frozen prawns they won't touch them. If they start to chase him I will move but I was planing on getting more shrimp friends .

I had a puffer who was ok with shrimp who were there first, then I added more. Phew. He massacred them all lol.

But good luck :)

Pics as promised!

Attachments

• RCS 009.jpg
    RCS 009.jpg
    249.5 KB · Views: 54
  • RCS 017.jpg
    RCS 017.jpg
    250.5 KB · Views: 58
  • RCS 025.jpg
    RCS 025.jpg
    179.6 KB · Views: 62
  • RCS 038.jpg
    RCS 038.jpg
    233.5 KB · Views: 63
Assassin snail! Can't wait to witness a slow speed pursuit! lol

Attachments

• RCS 043.jpg
    RCS 043.jpg
    253.3 KB · Views: 63
  • 1 001.jpg
    1 001.jpg
    254.8 KB · Views: 60
Oh wow!!! Congrats! They're beautiful lol. We're going to have shrimp cousins lol.

I can't believe you got yours first >__<

Again! Awesome looking snails.

Aren't you nervous they'll take out an MTS or two?

I want an assassin snail but I don't want to cause issue with my nerite :|... Hmmm

Thank you! I'm debating on running up to the LFS and getting a few more....It seems you're ready pretty much you'll have yours before ya know it.

No they wont kill Corys.

And there's the answer on the Sunfish question lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom