Is my Walter ok??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
It's look clear, but do u have a test kit?? Like I told u in another post u may have some problem with those fish

Sent from my 801EM using Aquarium Advice mobile app

It looks clean. But looks can be deceiving. As said above do you have a liquid test kit? If not you could take a sample of water to a pet store and they will test it for you.

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

But what kind of problems may i will have With my fish???

Elmer morales

But what kind of problems may i will have With my fish???

Elmer morales

They require different temperatures and different diets. With the amount you have they also need a very, very large tank with tons of filtration. What is your exact stock and tank size? Do you test your water parameters or own a liquid test kit? Are you familiar with the nitrogen cycle and the need for large, frequent water changes? We're all happy to help here!

Ummm goldfish and angels require completely different temperatures and water parameters, not to mention diet needs. This combination of stock will not work out.

What the water looks like is not a good indication of water quality. While cloudy water does usually mean something is wrong, your water can have dangerous levels of toxins but still be crystal clear. You will need to test your water for ammonia, nitrite and nitrate to figure out if it is "clean". What most of us on the forum use is the API liquid master test kit. Don't waste your time on the strips- they are very unreliable. If you are not aware of the cycling process this is also something you should read up on. A cycled tank along with regular water changes and appropriate stocking is the way to keep a healthy tank.
Like other posters said, angel fish and gold fish do not belong in the same tank. Angels are tropical fish and Goldies are cold water fish. Also each gold fish needs 20 gallons of water because they can grow to enormous size and have huge bioloads (produce a ton of waste) so if you have 4 goldfish hopefully your tank is at least 80 gallons.

errr why do you have goldfish with angel fish? o_O

Goldfish are COLD water and Angelfish are WARM water, you're going to have issues with these 2 together and plus there diet is different.

Plus Goldfish can grow fairly big and are very messy, imo, they aren't suitable for aquariums at all but better with a large pond where they can grow to the size nature intended and not get stunted.

Back
Top Bottom