Is she pregnant?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Caught me by surprise tho, so the fry are having to hide in the grass, rocks or just sat on top of the filters. Could I move them to a smaller tank, and of so, what's the safest way.

Here's a pic

image-3730230075.jpg

image-33785801.jpg

image-1542597851.jpg

Nice must have been a lot of fry! Also with the peas just pu them into a cup with come water and put them into the microwave for 2 mins and when they come out they will be HOT! so be very careful. Then shell then and smoosh them with your finger and all the fish will be as right as rain!

With my fry I scoop them with my hand out into a bowl... Until I got my 10 gal a few days later. I put the sponge over the filter so they wouldn't get sucked up and it reduced the current... Cost about $2.99 at Petsmart...
Congrats on your fry! I have 3,4 & 5 wk Molly fry :)
My batches afterwards were scooped directly into the 10 gal with the others...
I didn't want their lil paper thin tinsy fins to be torn or injured...

Since my babies were used to me doing full water bowl changes the first 4 days of their life I figured they would be better in a 10 gal with filter than a bowl so set up the tank and put them right in. I was too afraid of them being chased and eaten that I pulled them immediately.

I shouldn't need to cycle the tank, if all of the water is from the other tank, should I?

danielt said:
I shouldn't need to cycle the tank, if all of the water is from the other tank, should I?

Unlesss you are using an all ready established filter then you yea tge tank will still need to be cycled again.

Back
Top Bottom