Is this a good deal? (For vatilla)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yeah I have one of those for one of my Bettas. Also check out petco if you have one close to you. They have a few good Betta tanks on sale right now.

Yup, but make sure it says that it comes with a heater- if not, get one. And you may also want to buy some other plants that are Betta safe. The rule is to run some pantyhose over the plant, and it catches don't use it!

Amazon.com: Marineland Eclipse Seamless Integrated Aquarium System, 5 Gallons, Hex: Pet Supplies

This is another comes HIGHLY rated. and only 20.00 with light strong enough to grow plants
Get this Hawkeye 5 gal Tank Aquarium Kit at Walmart.com. Save money. Live better.

I was deciding between these 2 for a QT tank/betta and went with the marineland. only because its on sale, I had an amazon gcard for it. Plus I like the filter because I just use filter pad. I also hear you may have to baffle the filter. But I was planning on doing that anyway for my little guy.

Yup, but make sure it says that it comes with a heater- if not, get one. And you may also want to buy some other plants that are Betta safe. The rule is to run some pantyhose over the plant, and it catches don't use it!

What size heater would I need small?? I hate to pay more for the wrong size cuz I mean my heater for my 29 gal was 55 bucks!

I was just looking at the Walmart website and they seem to have a 10g starter kit for 10 bucks less, if it's the same Walmart.

If you join it is SO helpful (not that this site isn't, this is just an all Betta site, you know?) and I'm Elsewhere on there :D And I know, eh? I absolutely love his name! I found it in my Greek Mythology reference book :p

If you join it is SO helpful (not that this site isn't, this is just an all Betta site, you know?) and I'm Elsewhere on there :D And I know, eh? I absolutely love his name! I found it in my Greek Mythology reference book :p

Check out my new thread for betta names!!!

yes, this is the one i bought for the marineland 5 gallon. The theo had a lot of good reviews as not overheating and underheating the tank. The 50 watt and the 25 watt are the same price. I picked the lower because of the better reviews on the 25 watt. Also its smaller, unobtrusive and easily hid with decor.

Petco is having a 1 per gallon sale and

PETCO - Local Ad

this might be an option 15% off all heaters, filter by aqueon.

you just missed the x-mas sales. they had a tetra kit with heat and all for 39.99 I think. depends on what you'd like to spend, space, and what kind of stuff (filter, heater, tank size) you want.

Back
Top Bottom