It's feels so good to be home!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Devilishturtles

Aquarium Advice Addict
Woo Hoo, I'm back! Sadly though...don't think I'd ever want to leave Guam...but it's always good to come back home...right? 8)

I had an amazing time. Did some snorkeling that was top notch, got attacked by some triggerfish (they don't like when you get to close to their home), and saw some amazing things underwater that just makes me appreciate aquaria all the more. Huge starfish in the water, giant clams sitting right on the ocean floor, coral reefs spanning as far as the eye can see...just beautiful stuff! I'll have pictures soon I hope. The underwater pictures I took are on one of those disposable cameras, so I don't know how good the quality is, but the friends have the digital underwater shots.

Anyways, glad to be back and surfing again. I think I almost forgot how to use the computer. 8)

Welcome back! I can only imagine what the ocean looked like while snorkling. I've always wanted to do that. :D Can't wait to see the pics.

Thanks alot!!
Welcome back! Did you see many snakes?

Personally, just one. But the house up the hill from us that we spent alot of time in saw 4 (open air kitchen, smart huh?) Apparently, they kill em there, then keep them preserved for a while. When the time is right, the make jewlery out of the bones of the snake and sell the stuff for some serious money. So, I helped bag one up. Did watch people at the airport collecting some though. They have snake traps every 5 or so feet around the perimeter of the airport, so that none will get into any of the planes, and desimate the wildlife of another country, as they did in Guam.

And, I don't have to check my bed, bags, and toilets for snakes here everyday! lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom