Jbj 28 gallon nano cube

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thanks guys appreciate the comments. The coraline just grew. I seeded the tank and there it is. I'm pretty faithful with water changes so I think the calcium levels are what's feeding the coraline. It's quite amazing stuff. :)

You can say that again. Awesome!! The color just POPS!!

I'm going to have to do water changes more often. Changes in my 90 gallon can be a pain in the bum, so I tend to slack a bit. :p

just found this site and found a new home

I just found this site and stumbled onto your thread... good thing for me. I too have the 28 nano but with the PRO LED. I am about 2 months into running it (with very satisfactory results so far). I love your thread since you are ahead of me so I can avoid some of the same pitfalls. Great pictures as well. It is amazing how well your tank has progressed in such a short time. I will start my thread shortly so you can follow my progress as well since our systems are slightly different.

Keep up the great work.

Cheers

Sounds good to me. Here's a new on e for me. I got a geniopora coral today, brought it home and low and behold flatworms. Ahhhhh!! So google search done came to the conclusion a freshwater dip was in order. Got me some rodi water and put it in a container. Dipped the coral for about 10 seconds and bam the little buggars started falling off. Now I am just hoping the coral comes back to the way it was. Man it line Russian roulette when it comes to buying corals. Next time I'm at the store I'm getting some coral dip. Wish me luck.

This is my last pic. After this I'm all filled up. The ginopora. No signs of anymore flatworms thank goodness for google.

Attachments

• image-551364355.jpg
    image-551364355.jpg
    182 KB · Views: 125
It's the last one I can post! Ahhhh. I just posted in the admin section. Gotta figure out how to link from my album to my thread on the iPhone app. I can do it on a computer but I don't have access to one right now so the phone it is. Ah well see what responses I get. Oh and thanks glad it went well. Phew!

It's the last one I can post! Ahhhh. I just posted in the admin section. Gotta figure out how to link from my album to my thread on the iPhone app. I can do it on a computer but I don't have access to one right now so the phone it is. Ah well see what responses I get. Oh and thanks glad it went well. Phew!

If there's no way to do it, i upload them to photobucket.com and copy/paste the IMG code. :)

Well everything in the tank looks good. The gonipora coral is doing very well and no signs of flatworms anywhere. Good times.

Looking at the tank today and low and behold the mushrooms that shriveled into nothing are coming back. Yippee. I guess they are some strong little buggars.

So I did it I became a member. Yeah me I can post pics again and I got a funky green badge.

So some updated pics :) the gonipora is doing pretty well, the mushrooms are coming back and a rare shot of the clowns and gamma all together. Must be careful on how many pics I post cause I know the box will fill up eventually. Lol

Attachments

• image-627789952.jpg
    image-627789952.jpg
    174.6 KB · Views: 112
  • image-4096963896.jpg
    image-4096963896.jpg
    173.9 KB · Views: 98
  • image-326946568.jpg
    image-326946568.jpg
    205.8 KB · Views: 108
So I did it I became a member. Yeah me I can post pics again and I got a funky green badge.

So some updated pics :) the gonipora is doing pretty well, the mushrooms are coming back and a rare shot of the clowns and gamma all together. Must be careful on how many pics I post cause I know the box will fill up eventually. Lol

Congrats on becoming a member. I didn't notice that as a supporter we still will run out of image uploads. I put up too many pictures way too freely. Guess I better rein it in lol.

Back
Top Bottom