Jbj 28 gallon nano cube

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Well the latest edition to the tank is a royal gamma. I like how it looks right at me. He is still a little on the skinny side and his tail is beat up a bit but with a little love he will be back in shape in no time. :)

Attachments

• image-1770689025.jpg
    image-1770689025.jpg
    207.8 KB · Views: 192
Nice looking fish! I had a gramma and really liked it. He got along with everyone but had the habit of hiding for days at a time in rocks. lol So if you think he's missing don't worry, most likely in a rock. :-D

I think I may have decided what coral I want to get next, a pulsing Xenia. Anyone have any thoughts on that?

Crystal A said:
I think I may have decided what coral I want to get next, a pulsing Xenia. Anyone have any thoughts on that?

Pulsating Xenia is a great coral. Do your research, some spread it like crazy and others can't keep it alive. This is a nitrate feeder and only seems to survive in water that has some Trates built up. Not that I keep a dirty tank, but I get about a head a day. It's brings a hole new meaning to fast. If you can, contain it with zoas or polyps or something haha.

I saw one in a tank at a fish store and I liked how they seem to open and close their fingers all the time. Quite a neat looking coral.

Crystal A said:

I have had a pulsing Xenia for a while now and it's a great addition. Hasn't spread uncontrollably but does grow on the faster side. Adds great movement to any reef aquarium. It's pulsing "hands" are pretty tranquil to watch. I definitely recommend this coral.

Just put a piece of shrimp in the tank and I realized that my nassarius snails have had babys! They are the smallest snails I have ever seen.

How do you erase photos? I can't upload any more cause I have to many. I use the app on the iPhone if that helps.

Go to the main page on AA (on a computer) and click user cp (top left). Scroll down, right hand margin has attachments. Start deleting.

I think I'm techno stupid I can't figure it out! I went on the computer and went on every page possible. Couldn't find the cp thing you were talking about on left hand corner. Doh! Oh well try again later. Thanks

Trying this on my iPhone so bare with me. This is the AA home page, right under the title you see "User CP". The next picture is scrolled all the way down. On the left margin (under miscellaneous), you see "attachments". In there is where you click delete on your images.

Edit - you need to be signed in to do this

Cool that helps now I have to remember my password. I was trying to login and I couldn't remember it. Now I know what to do thanks alot the pics really help. ;)

I got the pics sorted. Thanks a bunch!
So my newest addition is a diamond goby, he is hard at work sifting the sand. He is so hard working that now my tank looks like a snow globe! Lol I'm sure it will clear over time but man is making a mess.

Attachments

• image-1075362327.jpg
    image-1075362327.jpg
    131.2 KB · Views: 178
  • image-1939479211.jpg
    image-1939479211.jpg
    186.2 KB · Views: 178
Well the nem is on the move again! But this time it's moving closer to the hammer coral!!! Banghead onwall.... Anyone suggest a easy way of taking it out. Kinda afraid the thing will sting me to death. Lol

Attachments

• image-1558650816.jpg
    image-1558650816.jpg
    199.3 KB · Views: 197
Got my pulsing Xenia and of course it came with hitchhikers. A brittle star, a nudibranch, (I think) and the dreaded aptasia. :( left the star but took out the nudibranch wasn't sure if it was bad or not. The aptasia I am going to zap with lemon juice once everything is settled. Can anyone tell me if this yellow nudibranch is good or not?

Attachments

• image-4159374288.jpg
    image-4159374288.jpg
    167.7 KB · Views: 183
  • image-468045022.jpg
    image-468045022.jpg
    130.4 KB · Views: 207
Some updated shots.
The hammer coral is HUGE, and splitting at the back. Mama mushroom is making baby's and the Xenia seems to be fitting right in. :)

Attachments

• image-2957479446.jpg
    image-2957479446.jpg
    176 KB · Views: 175
  • image-3159941686.jpg
    image-3159941686.jpg
    228 KB · Views: 205
  • image-3896938707.jpg
    image-3896938707.jpg
    185.3 KB · Views: 209
  • image-4137440778.jpg
    image-4137440778.jpg
    205.2 KB · Views: 173
Everytime I stick my hand in my tank my female clown fish bites my hand! They are some of the neatest fish and brave little buggers. :)

Back
Top Bottom