Jebao RW-8 or RW-15 on 75g

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

stan450z

Aquarium Advice Freak
Which should I get? I've seen a few videos but can't decide. I just want one I obv don't want too much flow. Just have a FOWLR and its 48x24x18 -75g total. Should I take out my Rio 1700? That's all I have in my tank for circulation plus my return pump. Figured out I need a hell of a lot more to get a cleaner tank.

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

I tried out an RW-4 in my 63g on max power and it reached around half way through the tank.

I'd recommend either the 8 or 15, the 15 is mighty strong though and I'm not sure if you could turn it down enough to make it work with an (assumed) sandy substrate.

Sent from my D6603 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Giving the 15 a shot. Have an Amazon gift card so technically only cost me a dollar. I have seen mixed comments on 15 being ok when just turning down to setting 1 but some don't like it. Will report back. Figure it's worth the extra 10 bucks. I'll be getting a much larger tank eventually so I think this may be a good buy if it lasts a long time.

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Back
Top Bottom