jebao

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

peterj

Aquarium Advice Regular
Hey does anybody have any experience with these wavemakers. The price seems great. But would like to hear from anyone who has one

I haven't used them personally, but they are growing in popularity here in the forums. Just like the taotronic LED panels, they are being used and loved.

Only real issue with the jebaos is their longevity. But at their price point it's an easy gamble.

The price is like 65% less than vortech mp-10 I could get 2 of them for the price of the vortech.

That's my issue. I'd people start having issues in six months I rather buy something else.

I've only had mine a month or so but no issues yet. It does move alot of water but I have it in my 6 foot tank and I am debating getting another one. :)

I got mine from ebay for $90 shipped btw. There are group buys here and there though when you can get it for a bit less.

They are still a really new product. Nobody knows yet how long they will last. Without the longevity being taken into account they are a really very nice powerhead. Very powerful, moves lots of water, nice wave modes, and good design. They are all around a very good powerhead from what I've seen with playing around with mine.

What size tank do u have. What size jaebo did u go with. I have a 75g. Going to try and start a reef tank. One 25? Two? One 40. Just trying too see what other people r using.

When I first got mine I was playing around with it on my 55g cichlid tank. This is a single wp25 Fiddling around with the wave frequency gives different size waves. This would have been splashing water out of my tank when the water level was about 2 inches down if it weren't for my hood.

wp25 - YouTube

That looks like it would be plenty to start with on a 75. Looks like it really moves some water

I got the wp40 on my 125 gallon tank got it during our group buy here in Houston moves water great. But I wish I would have gotten two because the could not be beaten.

Mine already seized up on me, and I just got it in April. The seller said that the manufacturers warranty is all I have, and the manufacturer is telling me I have to go to the seller for a replacement.....I would not get another one.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom