Josh's 24g nano build

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
No clowns for me today:( seems to me my poor firefish has ich will try to post pic asap

After alot if observing as the time goes on its every morning and night "ich" appears but falls off as the day goes thro! Could this be just sand then?

Fish had no ich it was sand! Also picked up my clowns today woot woot

Just fed and all fish are eating!

It was a frozen cube and friday ill try pellets

and now the pictures of my newest members

59499-albums9095-picture36877.jpg

Add in 5 more hermits 5 to 6 empty shells 2 of wich have already been occupied also did a pwc
And added in a pulsing xenia frag as well

Both of my hammers are sprouting new heads but tiny as of now

Coral shrimp and firefish are best friends

And the clowns are getting along great

Tragedy strikes hard!
Cane home from the weekend out and all fish dead inverts thriving as well as corals =\

Ammo was lil high as to be expected and everything else was normal

qb6fire said:
Ammo was lil high as to be expected and everything else was normal

Hmmm! What was your ammonia then?? And was that a cause or did that come into play once the fish had died??? Everything else in full working order in the tank???

It was right around the 1 mark and it came into play with the dead fish

Everything else in the tank is great 2 new heads on my tiny zoa colony hammers are doing great fully plump and growing new heads one has a second one growing mow too and lastly my pulsing xenia is amazing

qb6fire said:
It was right around the 1 mark and it came into play with the dead fish

Everything else in the tank is great 2 new heads on my tiny zoa colony hammers are doing great fully plump and growing new heads one has a second one growing mow too and lastly my pulsing xenia is amazing

Are you adding anything to the tank could you of got something in there you shouldn't off??? Glad the corals are all well though Xenia is really nice looking! Mine are doing well in my tank!

Have not added anything since the clowns checked my heater and pump not electrical filter media looked normal and looks like it might have been brooklynella

Yes appears to be :(
Friday the one was a beautiful vibrant orange and the other jet jet black and tge firefish was perky as ever

Sunday afternoon orange clown in shrimps grasp black clown stuck under rock and firefish spiralling head down in the curent

qb6fire said:
Yes appears to be :(
Friday the one was a beautiful vibrant orange and the other jet jet black and tge firefish was perky as ever

Sunday afternoon orange clown in shrimps grasp black clown stuck under rock and firefish spiralling head down in the curent

:0( sad times :0(

Back
Top Bottom