journy to sw nano reef

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
yea im sure your tank is fine so what fish are you planning on getting?

sence tmrws the big day i did a full test ammo allredy down to. 25 i think the bacteria were hungry trite trate all 0 ph 8.2-8.4

3 things:
1)You should have nitrates. Are you certain it was 0?
2)Be careful with 2 gobies. Agression among gobies is common, especially in small tanks.
3)Don't buy any livestock until your ammo is 0.

Last edited:
there 0 because i did a lrge pwc there 20 this morn along with 0 ammo indosed it to feed bacteria. in my two week hiatus my cycle came full circle

Can't wait to see your first additions! Bet the tank looks even better in person!

hey did you check out my new thread buddy?

I think a couple cuc for now would be a good start. :)

I would also test your water over the next few days to make sure everything stays as it should. 90% is ALOT of water lol

carey said:
Can't wait to see your first additions! Bet the tank looks even better in person!

hey did you check out my new thread buddy?

yeah i saw 125! i can't wait im thinking of saveing for s cube BTW. i have $20 i think il get a clown today or cuc n gobby so excited for school to end!

carey said:
I think a couple cuc for now would be a good start. :)

I would also test your water over the next few days to make sure everything stays as it should. 90% is ALOT of water lol

il be testin like hawk i realy want hermits for cuc there active. do your snails crawl out alot?

A cube would be awesome. I love mine. I'm in the market for a fish for my cube. I'm thinking a midas blenny. :-D

I wanted another goby but the citron clown goby I have it much bigger than I thought! lol

I have all narcissus snails in my cube, but the nerites and ceriths are always up my glass. I've actually had one nerite make it to the other side. I heard him drop lol

Yeah hermits are great! I love mine. See if the guy has any extra empty shells when you buy them. They like to change shells. The narcicsus snails just go under your sand youll only see them when you feed the tank. They dont eat algae either.

Back
Top Bottom