journy to sw nano reef

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
hm alredy have a spot planned. idream did ii miss something? yours jennatrons and others pics are the lazar thing whts up with that??

Nope, we're just having some fun with photoshop.

Can the spot support the weight? Keep in mind the tank will weigh quite a bit. And if it needs to be moved it won't be easy

Completely full with just water the tank will weigh (rough overestimate for safety) 140lbs

it's a old dresser type thing all solid wood no plywood etc. it has my tv on it now i can clear off a spot and have tv+tank il snap a pic when home it's a mess though. im photoshop stupid if i sent you a pic could you do that for me?

it's a old dresser type thing all solid wood no plywood etc. it has my tv on it now i can clear off a spot and have tv+tank il snap a pic when home it's a mess though. im photoshop stupid if i sent you a pic could you do that for me?

I doubt that will hold it long-term. I really would advice against it. I've put tanks on improper stands before, seen the wood bow, and had to take the tank down.

really? never knew im my 10 on the desk iis fine though i have a 15 on the same type as the cube would go it's just higher no bowing at all

I kept a 10 on a desk for a long time, I'm too scared to keep my biocube on anything less that amazingly sturdy.

Mine is currently on some white cubes, which everytime I think about it I'm extremely surprised it's still standing.

When I move it'll be on the true Biocube stand, got mine on sale off of fosterandsmithaquatics, very VERY sturdy

the 10 is on an oold desk from my dads childhood so it's all solid ive had me and 2 friends sit on iit it held perfectly so no wories there. for the dresser what would be wrong with it its old solid wood and sturdy not the new cheapy stuff like from ikea

It won't be that much bigger than your 10g. Just the filtration and everything is concealed. I would aim for the 29g. I see them on CL for $150 usually without a stand.

oh wow should i consiider a stand the cube would be my last tank seeing as my room only holds so much i can fit a slender cube stand if need be

excited en route to lfs no ammo in tank trace trite and 20-40ppm trate kus of dosed ammo so excited got $18 wonder what il bring home!

I'd be real careful if you do. I started with just snails and hermits in each of my tanks. And i'll do the same in the 125g too.

You do what you think is right. You may not even see a fish you want. remember you can't have to many so don't rush the fish picking. :-D

tru i may go all cuc today or mabye a small hardy fish i iknow trites=bad but thell be converted within a few hours i got hungry bacteria but your more than likly right i wont see a thing i likke aside hermis and mabye a bit o rock

If you're getting more rock definitely don't get livestock. It's common for adding LR to cause a spike.
When did you dose, and how much?

i got 3 blue leged hermis tiny ones a margrita snal n he gave me a dammsal to cycle with i forgot a sample to test. he tests trite trate ammo kh gh alk mag and ca i need to rember to bring water also bought more salt

Back
Top Bottom