just a question:)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

H3F4D

Aquarium Advice Regular
have a few small rainbow sharks!
1 algae feeder
3 guppys
2 mollys
1 angel fish
1 cory cat fish

what is the best temp to keep my little guys happy its sitting at 80 the past week and they seem quite content ! figured ide get your guys oppinions sence you do have the awnsers for EVERYTHING lol!

Thank you

have a few small rainbow sharks!
1 algae feeder
3 guppys
2 mollys
1 angel fish
1 cory cat fish

what is the best temp to keep my little guys happy its sitting at 80 the past week and they seem quite content ! figured ide get your guys oppinions sence you do have the awnsers for EVERYTHING lol!

Thank you
you could use AqAdvisor - Intelligent Freshwater Tropical Fish Aquarium Stocking Calculator and Aquarium Tank/Filter Advisor to calculate it all? but personally id hold it at 78-80 with confidence

cool thanks ill check that out for curiosity sake ! they seem content! everything is normal eating routines etc etc jus new to it all and was curious what some other knowledgable peoples thoughts were !

Thank you sir !

cool thanks ill check that out for curiosity sake ! they seem content! everything is normal eating routines etc etc jus new to it all and was curious what some other knowledgable peoples thoughts were !

Thank you sir !
Yeah i keep my 10g betta and platy tank at about 78 and my 20gh with platies, a DG and GBR at aprox. 78-80! goodluck!

thanks for the information !

Cheers!

Back
Top Bottom