Just dirted my tank!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1394397572.077127.jpg just planted my tank and added drift wood. Some of the rocks will be removed I put them in there to hold down the Driftwood. The water is still a little cloudy but it got better! Hopefully it clears up even more leave me some tips on how to make it clear up more!

I did this exact same thing in December. When I did it I had been competing with an old Under ground filter (Ugf) for 3 years so I finally pulled it and all my gravel. I did have my tank water only 1/2 full when I added the ADA Amazonia soil. I can't even remember when I added more water. Let it settle for a few days after filling back up with water. It took mass water changes to get my parameters right. And then when they were right I added my sand as a topper. I didn't unplug my filter because all my fish were still in the tank.

Nice, is everything running and looking good now?

Will post some pics on this in a couple weeks or pm u them

Something else im worried about, will my plants melt? And if they do will they come back?

Back
Top Bottom