Just starting

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Annmarie

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Hi, just introducing myself. A couple of months ago my daughter asked if Santa would bring her fish for Christmas. I said I thought it was a good idea and thought it would be relatively simple…. Fast forward 2 months and I’ve spent hours and hours reading, watching videos, cross referencing information and picking up as much info as I can as I quickly realised there was a bit more to this than bobbing a heater in a tank and picking a pretty fish ?
Anyway. I now have a 200l tank with a mix of live and artificial plants. Completed the fishless cycle and I put a bristlenose plec and 6 Sterba Corey in last weekend. Turns out there was a tiny unidentified fish in with the plec so I also have a baby of some sort in there which I’m hoping will make it. I’m rooting for him and after asking advice on one of the threads on here am thinking he may be a guppy.
I’m loving watching them, the Corey’s are so full of character! They spent hours today surfing the bubbles from the filter - I had no idea they’d be so playful. Looking forward to adding a few more fish ?

Back
Top Bottom