For Sale: Juvenile Green Swordtails

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Darkseid76

Aquarium Advice FINatic
I'm reluctant to keep rescuing batches of these guys so I'm offering them here! Please guys they need good homes! In my area I've seen them for as much as $3 a piece. Im asking a .50 a piece adoption fee lol Of course that doesn't include shipping. I will ship priority anywhere in the 48.

I have Kordon Breather Bags and heat packs if necessary. I'll have to secure styrofoam for shipping containers also but that won't be a factor in the price.

Please PM me or post on this thread if interested. They have great colors and are very active. Some are also starting to develop their spotted patterns already. None are more than 2-3 months old.

Wish I had better pics but they're never still!

image-171755058.jpg

image-2783022313.jpg

image-513988299.jpg

This is the "possible" father. I say possible because he had a brother, who jumped out of my quarantine and died, who was the dominant of the two and he had better color IMO.

Last chance guys. I'm dropping adoption fee to .25! Extras included! They need good homes!

They're growing too fast and mommy looks ready for another batch!

Any idea what shipping is for them. I'm thinking about it. No promises, as mine are breeding like crazy, but they are very pretty.... Zip's 53147.

Oh man!!! I'd be all over this if I wasn't broke right now!

Will you be keeping the parents? Just wondering if you'll have future spawns available

Mommy green is always on schedule. Her last batch was very good. Very well developed and bigger than any of her previous batches.

Mother is somewhat predatory but usually ignores fry after a couple of days.

Father totally ignores fry. Last batch being display tank raised. I don't even feed them, they're totally self dependent. It's hilarious watching them trying to eat large flake lol

I'll post some current pics later today.

I'm updating this due to inquiries.

image-3411394102.jpg

image-3029614511.jpg

These are the best pics I can do. Approx. 2 months old. Very feisty and curious. They like flake, live food, sinking wafers. Already approach the tank when I'm in the room.
The packages I'm offering are 5 fish $15 shipped priority in the 48.

I've shipped these guys before and never any DOA. Even once post office misplaced a package I shipped to Arkansas and they lasted 5 days!

Shoot me a pm or post this thread if you have questions or are interested.

Back
Top Bottom