Kingkoopas Mr aqua 17.1

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Not sure yet I Kno I'm gonna get some ramshorn snails from you if possible. When im able to stick the tank but I'm think some chili rasboras some cpds maybe some otos I Kno I want some amano shrimp and some sort neo card. Shrimp for sure

Looks good [emoji108] lemme know what you think of the twinstar I've always considered one but its a lot of money for something that my not work lol

Thanks its a twinstar knockoff by chirihos there on Amazon for 60 bucks on Amazon for a 20gl I think

Thanks its a twinstar knockoff by chirihos there on Amazon for 60 bucks on Amazon for a 20gl I think

Yea nice, one for my tank will set me back about $160-200 so I've been hesitant. Interested to see your experience with it

Yea nice, one for my tank will set me back about $160-200 so I've been hesitant. Interested to see your experience with it
This one that I bought has 3 modes one for a 30gl tank one for a 55 gl and then the last mode is for a 65gl tank up to 250l if I remember correctly

Looks mint bud [emoji108] should look awesome when it's all grown in!

Looks mint bud [emoji108] should look awesome when it's all grown in!
Thanks

Still looking for more plants going back to 2 lfs this Friday hopefully they have some ar mini an star repens and some other type of stem plants just not sure yet

Thanks

Still looking for more plants going back to 2 lfs this Friday hopefully they have some ar mini an star repens and some other type of stem plants just not sure yet

Good choices, s repens down the left side and AR between the rocks ;)

Very nice. What reactor did you go with? DIY? Love the setup bud.
Thanks buddy I went with the ista max mix medium size heard some bad reviews about it being made cheap or flemsy but it's actually pretty solid those people must of been putting alot of pressure​ while hooking it up :)

Bought 2 white cloud minnows for 2 bucks just to get the cycle going

Looks nice KK. My suggestion would be to move the red over to one side. Either the lower right or down the left side because you have a good collection of rock and green right where you have currently placed the red. I'm trying to focus on that point of the scape but the red is distracting.

I'm not massively up on the full aquascaping techniques but the would be my advice. If you like the red there keep it [emoji106]

Yea I got alot of plants I just started planting didn't have much time before work but Saturday during water change gonna move some plants around tank out a couple thanks Cali your tank is looking sweet also

Back
Top Bottom