Kio707 tank 2.0

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
looks good. Do you have an air stone or hob filter going for flow and aeration? Also watch params.

scottayy said:
looks good. Do you have an air stone or hob filter going for flow and aeration? Also watch params.

Yeah... HOB... About to move them to 60g... It's got a HOB filtration too...

Hondatek said:
Love the betta. I dont see the naso in there .

He's so shy.. I'll try again.. Also... Inverts can survive hypo!!!

Last edited:
Sniperhank said:
Man, that betta looks great! Since I started saltwater I have wanted one. You are giving me hope that I could pull it off too.

If I can, I know you can.. lol

He is a little guy. Lol I just finished acclimating my new little guy to qt . I did a 45 minute one for him since he went in hypo.

Hondatek said:
He is a little guy. Lol I just finished acclimating my new little guy to qt . I did a 45 minute one for him since he went in hypo.

Pics???

He went deep into hiding into the rockwork. Im going to keep the light off for an hour or two so .they will be on my build thread ASAP.

Sniperhank said:
But I'd be attempting it in a reef so...some of my wants like porcelian crabs would be out...marine betta is totally worth it though.

Mine eats frozen food.. It's suppose to eat fish, too... Never tried my clown or Koran... So I think my crabs will be safe...

Hondatek said:
He went deep into hiding into the rockwork. Im going to keep the light off for an hour or two so .they will be on my build thread ASAP.

What did you wind up getting?

I don't want to ruin the surprise until I get my pics. It's the one I mentioned when we were pm about the qt earlier in the week. Shhhhhh it's between me an you right now lol.

Hondatek said:
I don't want to ruin the surprise until I get my pics. It's the one I mentioned when we were pm about the qt earlier in the week. Shhhhhh it's between me an you right now lol.

Got it...

Yellow tang in DT... (update)... He's so bright!!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom