Kribs with rams ?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

sonoma2nv

Aquarium Advice Activist
I got 4 rams and 3 kribs in a 30gal. i was wondering if they will be ok with each other.thanks Theres lots of caves and hiding spots to.

Might have trouble when the Kribs spawn (which they will if you even have one and one). They take on personalities of monster fish. Dr. Jeckel and Mr. Hyde.

I agree - things could get rather nasty at spawning time, but if the tank is arranged with a division between parts of the tank, the kribs can "rule" their side and leave the rams to the other side.

Lots of things! Do you have anything else already? A school of rasboras or many varieties of tetra, cory catfish, even an angel, etc. It depends on any other tankmates that you might have.

Nope nothing else right now i just moved the kribs to there own 20gal.Just looking to put some kind of dwarf cichlids with the rams or the kribs.I have been looking on the web for something but no luck.And i dont know what dwarfs are colorful.

Yeah, you will be hard pressed to find any apistos at a LFS. The only thing you will see are rams and kribs in terms of dwarf cichlids. What about keyholes?

i have looked for info on them but i cant get much hits off keyholes.do you know there latin name?

Back
Top Bottom