Last clown fish not looking good

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

jason1985

Aquarium Advice Freak
All fish have died within 1 week period

What does this look like?

This is the last fish in my tank and he isnt looking good.

Large white spots, black bars are faiding to see through, gills very swollen and tail looks like its paralised. Fish can only swim up and down.

Water is good, 75g tank. There was never an ammonia spike

Temp 76
sg 1.025

I lost two other fish over the weekend, this guy looked good until last night when he started to ghasp for air!

Attachments

• IMG-20110302-00457.jpg
    IMG-20110302-00457.jpg
    128.8 KB · Views: 115
2nd pic.

This was one the female of a matted pair! They are good looking fish, the the male died on the weekend now this one its starting to look like its going to suffer until its death

Attachments

• IMG-20110302-00462.jpg
    IMG-20110302-00462.jpg
    150 KB · Views: 108
What a great way to start my morning,

Woke up and the last fish in the tank was no where to be found and my skimmer wasnt skimming anymore! Only one thing could of happened, the fish got sucked up into the skimmer.

Before work I removed the HOB from the tank, took it all apard to find the little guy stuck inside the actual pump all chewed up!

Removed the corps! Put the skimmer back together, filled it with water to perm test run and guess what. SKIMMER isnt working, the pump was getting really hot to the touch. Looks like have the guy sucked into the skimmer burnt out the motor. I will let it sit all day and see if the skimmer pump turns on when I get home.

what a great way to start my day

Attachments

• IMG-20110303-00464.jpg
    IMG-20110303-00464.jpg
    153.4 KB · Views: 83
Awww sorry to hear about your fish. What a morning. I always do head counts first thing when I get up and always get worried when i can't find one.

Now you can make sure your tank is in order and try again.

Again, sorry about the fish :-(

Back
Top Bottom