Last Pictures of Tank Before Upgrade

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Fish4bass8 said:
Not to be a stalker or anything but how old are you?? I am trying to convince my parents to let me buy a new tank that big! Maybe the old" but he has one" will work!!

I'm 15 and if you guys are wondering yes, I did buy the tank with my OWN money. And yes I am old enough to take good care of my fish...

vanimal said:
I'm 15 and if you guys are wondering yes, I did buy the tank with my OWN money. And yes I am old enough to take good care of my fish...

I'm 14 so woot woot that may work!!! And yes... I buy all the fish stuff myself too!!!

Fish4bass8 said:
Not to be a stalker or anything but how old are you?? I am trying to convince my parents to let me buy a new tank that big! Maybe the old" but he has one" will work!!

lol i was going to ask the same question out of curiousity

_skyla_ said:
lol i was going to ask the same question out of curiousity

I'm planning on upgrading to a 220+ soon...and I would like to build it out of plywood....yes plywood. Check out my thread in cichlid discussion called "discus ideas" one of the last pages has instructions on how to build it!!

Fish4bass8 said:
I'm 14 so woot woot that may work!!! And yes... I buy all the fish stuff myself too!!!

It gets expensive right?! I mean I don't have a job so the only time I get money is holidays.

vanimal said:
It gets expensive right?! I mean I don't have a job so the only time I get money is holidays.

Depnends on your definition of expensive! An 8' by 4' sheet (according to my dad) costa like $35 and a 3/8" sheet of acrilic the same size is like $120... I think

Fish4bass8 said:
Depnends on your definition of expensive! An 8' by 4' sheet (according to my dad) costa like $35 and a 3/8" sheet of acrilic the same size is like $120... I think

That's in illinois(USA) where I live

vanimal said:
I meant just in general for everything. Your building a tank?

Ya maybe... We are moving soon so I thought it would be a nice add to my new room! (and I have already requested the basement for my room!!!)

Back
Top Bottom