let's see those 75 gallons out there

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Convict lol my girl is the same sea like you care for that tank more then me lol I'm like umm hmmmm lol

ghostking010 said:
Convict lol my girl is the same sea like you care for that tank more then me lol I'm like umm hmmmm lol

Haha do you know what I mean then.. I gotta take her shopping today but then I'll make a surprise stop at the LFS lol!!

Aghhhh - I can feel optical spasims coming on, sometimes I wish my phone didn't do pics. I hope you get algae! Just joking, if I could ever steal a tank - yours would be the first port of call.

2 male auratus?

Do you ever have issues with keeping 2 male Auratus in the same tank like that? Looks like they were ignoring each other, but they may have been behaving for the camera.

actually the bigger one is a female, thats the only thing i dont like about female auratus they sometimes try to take on male coloring and end up looking like blah.

Italy592 said:
No way well that's a huge absolute compliment !!!!

I've got one suggestion for you since I've never liked the look of Cichlid stones-
Why not build another wall in front of them with 5-6 in in between the wall and the rocks? Just my opinion
Edit-
May I borrow the tank? Please?(I may not return it lol)

Say that again with your suggestion i don't fully understand and I love suggestions !!!

Italy592 said:
Say that again with your suggestion i don't fully understand and I love suggestions !!!

Well the pile of Cichlid stones in the rear left of the photo look a little out of place with everything else IMO so if you got a bunch of the same rocks everything else in the tank is made from, built a wall, maybe with a cave and ledge like the one in the front right, and placed it in front of the pile by about six inches your tank would look even more natural

Better then convicts tank blah blah blah... lol!! Seriously is a very very nice tank!! I will now bow to you.

Now Everyone will excuse me I need go buy a bigger tank and set it up!!

I wonder if just show the wide this thread if that will work? lol. I'm thinking not so much. Maybe a nice shopping spree!! I'll shall have my title back soon hahaha!!

Good job Italy!! :)

Convict2161 said:
Better then convicts tank blah blah blah... lol!! Seriously is a very very nice tank!! I will now bow to you.

Now Everyone will excuse me I need go buy a bigger tank and set it up!!

I wonder if just show the wide this thread if that will work? lol. I'm thinking not so much. Maybe a nice shopping spree!! I'll shall have my title back soon hahaha!!

Good job Italy!! :)

Oh good gosh Convict lol
Yours is just a little cluttered for my taste what with the hunks of wood and branches and such

Back
Top Bottom