Lighting for 58 Gal

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Nice tank Vega.. Worst case senario I might get 2x55 and keep my 1x20W.. Or save for the 2x96 and start CO2 at the same time...

Mooose

:D :D :D

Now i am eyeing for at least a >60 gal....

My gf is not really support on getting a bigger tank but unknown to her, for past 8 months i have upgrade almost all of my equipment to 80 gal capable.. except for the pressurize CO2 set, but the new diffuser just in last week. hehehehe

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

I am going to keep looking but I did see 2x65 30" I almost broke down and bought.....

Well at least you can't say I impluse bought anything... Still yet to decide....

zzzzzzzzzzzzz

The prices up here are so high.....

Mooose

Just brought a preasurise CO2 yesterday for usd$110 (CO2 tank, electrical regulator,bb counter, 2 check valve) :) :) :)

Right on.. Congrats Vega!! Better post some pics when your tank is full of plants!

I am getting an early xmas gift (lights) Should be in the mail as we speak..

Moose

Btw, back to lighting issue, i just have a long discussion with my lfs, according to him the type CF bulb is not really recommended for tank due to the high UV, the best lighting is still the aquarium neon bulb. Anyone know detail on the UV issue?

Back
Top Bottom