Lighting Suggestions??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

raccioppi83

Aquarium Advice Freak
Hi all,

I'm currently running the Innovative Marine Fusion 20. I have the Current Orbit IC LED lighting. I don't think my corals like it so far. (hammer, clove polyp, button polyp, zoa, mushroom)

So I'm either going to get another one of the lights to plug into the system or I will get a totally different stronger light.

My budget is about $250 and I would prefer it to mount directly to the tank rim. I don't want to attach a mount to the tank.

With the mounting that you are looking for, you are pigeon holed into few choices. I'd add another Current Orbit if that is the mounting style you are looking for.

would another one significantly increase my light quality? because I feel like it's really lacking

I run the AI hyrda 26 hd over my IM 20 fusion and it is overkill but luckily I can dim it. However that's out of your budget and doesn't sit on the rim. Like hank said adding another orbit will help, those are all pretty low light corals

Back
Top Bottom