Lighting

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Budaman

Aquarium Advice Regular
I have been looking at switching to an LED system, any ideas on the 360w kessil or the dimmable onyx system?

I have been looking at switching to an LED system, any ideas on the 360w kessil or the dimmable onyx system?
Why don't you ask Heisenberg? Lol. I have heard mixed opinions about Kessils. Some fish store owners don't like them others are ok with them. Check out the reviews on Marine Depot website. You might find them helpful.

I'm sure he would have used halide haha. They just burn to hot. I will check it out. Thanks

what size tank budaman? A friend of mine is using a kessil 360 and it's friggen awesome.

I personally don't have a kessil but know a few people who has them and they pretty happy this little lights are very powerful and pop insane colors on corals

I have a 30 gal bio cube. So I would only need one. My main concern would be the coral growth and health. The kessil lights do make everything look amazing tho.

I have a 30 gal bio cube. So I would only need one. My main concern would be the coral growth and health. The kessil lights do make everything look amazing tho.
Kessil has good customer service. I considered it for my 40 breeder. They recommended two A150s for it. So you might be able to get away with one A150W for your 30 Cube.

Back
Top Bottom