Like my new cave?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

TrueEnvy

Aquarium Advice Freak
This is for my pic cat fish. Like it? Before he really had now were big enuf to hid well now he dose!

Attachments

• image-3985035321.jpg
    image-3985035321.jpg
    149.7 KB · Views: 98
It looks nice. Just make sure it's sturdy so that if he digs in the substrate he doesn't knock it down on himself.

It's a pictus cat fish and is sturdy there are 3smaller rocks holding it up and there under there on he glass at the bottom so he can't collapse it on himself

If I'm correct pictus like to be In schools so is it possible sometime soon to get him some more company?

Ya that's my plan! But I'm no to sure if to get jest 1 more or 2 more cuz there not cheap fish and I don't have a lot of hiding places... Right now my tank has...
9-Black Skirt Tetras
8-red minor tetras
4-Cory cat fish
1-small angelfish
1small BN pleco
2-small chines alge eaters
1-Bala shark (rescue)

It's a 55gallon and I hoping to get a 75gallon soon for a upgrade.
I do water changes weakly and it's live planted

I'd get two but anything over three is ideal. And the Bala needs to be rehomed as they grow fast and large. Sounds like a pretty good set up to me!

I'd get two but anything over three is ideal. And the Bala needs to be rehomed as they grow fast and large. Sounds like a pretty good set up to me!

Thx! So looks like I well be get some more cat fish =b and the Bala well be rehome once it gets a little bigger it's only about 2.5in now

And do you think they would fight over the hiding spots? I have about 2 and that's the best one in the pic

Back
Top Bottom