Little crettins!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Kevbrew

Aquarium Advice Regular
Came home frm wrk today to find loads of little things running around on the bed floor and side of the tank, anyone gt any ideas. Plus i think i found a baby snail iv only gt one any clues?

Hi a little more description would help:cool: such as how big what colour,also i gather they are outside the fishtank? As for the snail it really depends on you,but judging from my tanks snails can be a real pain when you get too many:banghead:

Hi first of an apolagie:oops: thought this was a fresh water tank:oops: Now in a salt water tanks snails are usually very handy in keeping algea under control so shouldn't be a problem? As for the tiny shrimps,I am guessing you do not have shrimps in your tank? But like the snail i would guess they will not cause any harm? Also may I ask what fish do you have in the tank?

stingrays4 said:
Hi first of an apolagie:oops: thought this was a fresh water tank:oops: Now in a salt water tanks snails are usually very handy in keeping algea under control so shouldn't be a problem? As for the tiny shrimps,I am guessing you do not have shrimps in your tank? But like the snail i would guess they will not cause any harm? Also may I ask what fish do you have in the tank?

I just have a clownfish.

Back
Top Bottom