Live Rock?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

rileymc

Aquarium Advice Regular
Hey!

So somehow I ended up with 20lbs of unused but beautiful live rock from CaribSea... I have no use for it because all of my tanks are freshwater.

I am having some major troubles getting rid of it. None of my LFS will take it, except one offered 25 cents per pound for it but that is a HUGE rip off lol.

Would anyone be interested in making an offer for it? I do not have a set price I am looking for.

The only reason why I am posting this here is because I tend to get not very many views in Classifieds.

Thanks!

Hey!

So somehow I ended up with 20lbs of unused but beautiful live rock from CaribSea... I have no use for it because all of my tanks are freshwater.

I am having some major troubles getting rid of it. None of my LFS will take it, except one offered 25 cents per pound for it but that is a HUGE rip off lol.

Would anyone be interested in making an offer for it? I do not have a set price I am looking for.

The only reason why I am posting this here is because I tend to get not very many views in Classifieds.

Thanks!

do you stil have this, Im interested.
thanks

Back
Top Bottom