Live rock

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

pluk1992

Aquarium Advice Activist
I'm thinking about ordering some more liverock, I was wondering if any one has ordered from liveaquaria. And if so was it any good, or should i order from another company.

i have not ordered from there myself but from what i have read and some people i know have nothing but wonderful things to say about their rock... HTH!!

ive ordered from them they have very good fiji premium

I just received my order of Select Lalo rock from LiveAquaria. The rock itself is gorgeous, see a picture here at the bottom:
http://www.aquariumadvice.com/viewtopic.php?t=73140

Here's what I will say. LiveAquaria is a WONDERFUL customer-service oriented company, and their rock is good. The only problem I have ever had is that their center where they take orders is in Wisconsin, and they ship rock from California...due to this, my request for smaller pieces did not get transmitted to the shipping facility, and they sent me this massive 30-pound monster!! When I called and complained, they quickly issued me an RMA and fixed it (like I said, excellent customer service), but you may want to call and place your order if you have any special requests for the rock! :)

Other than that, I can vouch that the rock is great!

Paul

Back
Top Bottom