Loach lovers, show me your loaches!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Have any idea for how many I could put in a 75 with my stocking list

Here's my zebra loach and hillstream loach

Attachments

• image-1244005487.jpg
    image-1244005487.jpg
    158.7 KB · Views: 84
  • image-2174222075.jpg
    image-2174222075.jpg
    155.7 KB · Views: 82
Hey guys I decided to do a 75 gallon with kuhlis and polka dots I also will have 10 tiger barbs 2flame gouramis a bristlenose pleco and a rainbow shark how many kuhlis and how many polka dots do u think I could get??¿????

Anyone here that can help

Kuhlis are small and I'd say you have a good amount of space. Maybe 10?
I've never had polka dots (I think that's the same thing as yoyo loaches?) so I can't help you there.

O-0 are you being serious!

A 10 gallon is way too small, yes they do top out at 4 inches, but that doesn't mean they don't move, not even a bit, kuhlis are some if the most active fish I have owned, if not the most active, they really do need a footprint of at least a 20 gallon long 30 inches by 12 inches, they are very active, what is the length and width of your 75 gallon?

O-0 are you being serious!

A 10 gallon is way too small, yes they do top out at 4 inches, but that doesn't mean they don't move, not even a bit, kuhlis are some if the most active fish I have owned, if not the most active, they really do need a footprint of at least a 20 gallon long 30 inches by 12 inches, they are very active, what is the length and width of your 75 gallon?

She ment 10 kuhlis in the 75g i think

I think that one of the coolest things ever is to have 20 kuhlis in a single tank, I am putting 10 in my 55 gallon, but they will be the only bottom feeders

Dimensions are 48x18x21 and only have planned a rainbow shark and a bristlenose pleco as bottom feeders

I think that one of the coolest things ever is to have 20 kuhlis in a single tank, I am putting 10 in my 55 gallon, but they will be the only bottom feeders

If it meant 20 kuhlis I would leave out the polka dots :) (which are like yoyos )

Back
Top Bottom