Local Breeders?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

chotie

Aquarium Advice Activist
hey all, i looked all over the net to see if i can find a list of local breeders to nyc. wasnt lucky though. i was thinking of starting a list of breeders and what they have in stock to support them. i have a couple of breeders that i am contacting to see if they would like to join the list.

REMEMBER, ask/contact breeder first before posting. we dont need unsolicited email/phone calls.

now heres one:

in-stock: juvvy angels, silver w/ black stripes
soon: blue? guppies (still in fry form)
bg info: breeds angels recreationally, great guy. said you can contact him for advice/tips on planted tanks and angel/guppy care.

(btw: please tell me there is a discus, silver dollar, german ram, pearl/koi angel breeders out there!)

You are from NY right? Why not attend the next meeting of the Greater City Aquarium Society? The membership includes a number of breeders from exotic SA cichlids (including Discus) to ARLC. The meeting is held the first Wednesday of each month at 7:30 pm.

Queens Botanical Garden
Main St. and Dahlia Av.
Queens, NY

You'll be glad you did.

would love to meet my fellow aquarists (sp?) but unfortunately i work 4p-12a M-F =/. I was actually off on the last one you had but i didnt know about it until a day after. heh. when i saw the posts about plants and koi angels going for peanuts i seriously considered taking off on those wednesdays.

hopefully i can jump on one sometime. thanks!

For discus: Mark Rubanow 516-939-0267. He does mostly importing but also has quite a few home bred.

Back
Top Bottom