Local fosh store doesnt no id please!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Rossco

Aquarium Advice Activist
image-535390787.jpg

image-3873331242.jpg

So at my local fish store today looking at the cichlids and we couldn't figure out what this one was. It's all black with a darker black striped pattern on its body and a little bit of white running down the fin on his/hers back! Any of ideas. He's bout 2 to 2.5 ich long. Any ideas..?

Ok I'll try and get some better ones! Here's another question tho baby Kenyi or Baby Desmoni

image-1645517878.jpg

image-349560656.jpg

image-224745916.jpg

image-474676417.jpg

There's another one. But still not so good

Kenyi are both yellow and blue where I'm from motly we get blue and yes it's fresh water it's a cichlid tank !?! I believe blue Kenyi are mostly females. I'm prob wrong tho

Yeah theres a acei thats black wiyh whiye fins...starts with a p.....cant remeber the whole name. Hes really pretty. I would love a black cichlid.

Oh and yeah theres a few species that the males are always blue and the female start off yellow. Jahonnis are one.

Ye I really liked those fish so I picked him up got him for a really good price. Kinda just hoped it would work in my African tank so far soo good but only time will tell right! If not back to Lfs he goes !

Yeah they always nice when young though. Time will tell. Lol. Someone once told me it was bad to pair them and thats all I have is pairs...kinda worries me.

Was in a African tank labels assorted Africans. I'msure if the owner was in she'd tell me 100 precent . But only a worker was in

Frontosa have broader noses... oh and when they stressed theyll look black...cheer him up maybe hell change in time

Back
Top Bottom