Logic and logistics

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Out for delivery and I’m having a hard time at work doing anything but hitting the refresh button on the tracking number :)

LSdbnK2.jpg

Had at least 3 DOA but the others are already doing shrimp things!

It was about 25 total, so I don’t think so. A bit hard to count them though ;) I’m not stressing about it, after the cold weather and the insane holiday shipping I’m happy that they’re mostly all good!

Geeze Louise a few hours later and they’re making me tired, what with how active they are. It’s like a constant shrimp parade around the rocks!

Just watched msjinxed Amano shrimp cleaning algae covered plants youtube video before you mentioned yours stormin the place, and it amplified the expertise and specialized abilities of dwarf shrimp.

I know Amanos are the best at it, but with cherry shrimp the name of the game is quantity over quality :)

Saw one dead shrimp this morning, which is always to be expected I guess, but still sad. Hopefully they get to breeding soon!

You might want to consider a decent pwc to help them recover from their ammonia ride from shipping. Also might help them to get molting. Fresh start.

Well, I went away for a week after Christmas, and it seems that it’s a case of watching the pot, because...

gaLmabq.jpg

Berries!

Wow, nice bright orange ones. My latest berried PRL has green ones, I was disappointed, but I have beautiful babies so it worked out at least for those momma shrimps.

Did a water test today as I changed water in the other tank. The GH is highly elevated, up from 7 to 13 in the past month and a half since I last tested. The tap water was at 10, also much higher then it used to be. Guess I’ll be buying some distilled water to start bringing it back down :mad:

Back
Top Bottom