long finned white clouds?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

BHead707

Aquarium Advice FINatic
anyone know much about them? are they good in a 10 gallon?

im kinda worried about them with my betta.anyway heres my stock

4 pygmy cories
2 Zebra Danios
2 White clouds
1 male Betta(he is very peaceful)

Im planning on rehoming the Danios for sure and possibly the white clouds unless i get more of them. If long finned white clouds wont work what would be a nice little school i could put in here? :thanks:

Schooling fish for a 10 gallon, I'd recommend some of the really small rasbora species like chili's. Danios and white clouds are simply too active to be suited to anything smaller than a 20L.
Here's a link you might find helpful: Nano-Fish

Schooling fish for a 10 gallon, I'd recommend some of the really small rasbora species like chili's. Danios and white clouds are simply too active to be suited to anything smaller than a 20L.
Here's a link you might find helpful: Nano-Fish

ya i like clown killifish, would they get along with my betta? or would i be hit or miss

Never kept killies, but I'd say it depends on the individual betta. Some are easier to get along with, some won't tolerate so much as a snail in their environment.

No, but no betta has any chance of catching a danio. They never sit still long enough for a betta to become a problem for them.

Back
Top Bottom