Looking for Chromis

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I really don't understand... you don't think you can get ich from somewhere online... ? You must not have alot of LFS around you I can travel a hour in any direction and have access to 8 fish shops...

As for me not helping O well go ahead and pay 6 bux a fish and 20 bux for shipping....

honestly there is only ONE decent fish store around me. There are three or four small stores and some other superstores like the petcos. Aside from that one store, all others keep their fish in unacceptable conditions. And I live in the Los Angeles metro area.

Hey FF, I understand what you are saying. The thing is I need other things, and I am going to buy some new coral, and a tang too. I am going to spend enough to get the shipping free.

Also, I know you can get ich from online stores. The thing is that No lfs in my area has chromis right now. There are about 3 places in driving distance for me. They all have no chromis. The best lfs around here, is outrageous on its pricing.

The Naso I just bought from the lfs here was about medium sized and it was $79.00. I could get that size online for $40.00 + $20.00 shipping saves me $18.

From now on I buy bulk from online and save the shipping, plus get 10day garuntees on the fish. Out of the 3 lfs in my area, 1 has a 24hr G, the other 2 have no G. Are you getting the pic.

Also thanks for the links, I have checked those places. The thing is I dont want the plain blue or green. Also the Etropics link says that the chromis are unavailable.

Oh, well. :wink:

PS. Sometimes things are miscommunicated written as words. My apologies for my remarks, and thanks for your help. I used to be a FF too you know! :D

Hey Xmoorishman, thanks for the link! Somehow I missed it, or I read black and white damsel and just skipped it. Looks like I found my next addition to the tank. Those are too cool looking. They will school right?

piggybank, thanks for the link as well. I have never seen purple chromis. Now I have a problem, which ones to get. Thanks guys for hetting me mixed up!!

JK, thanks alot! :wink:

must... restrain... self

i am looking to add around three chromis as well to the two in my tank. If I buy, I want to make the price break... Must not blow up the wallet

i havent kept those im not sure i tried to find some rarer ones and thats what i found i would guess they do school all the chromises i have seen do

Good luck , BTW the purples are very simlar to the blues in personalty and care

Check out this site called Marine Depot Live.They have Black and White Chromis and they also have Blue reef chromis. The chromis that they ship come to you about 1.5 to 2.0 inches long.

Back
Top Bottom