looking for suggestions

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Andrew McFadden

Aquarium Advice Addict
Since I change my tank around so much like every few months I'm running out of ideas. Some would say I change it more often then that lol idk lol. I want it to be perfect so I'm always looking to improve. So go at it good or bad :) here she is

52693-albums2955-picture42812.jpg

52693-albums2955-picture42813.jpg

52693-albums2955-picture42941.jpg

52693-albums2955-picture42943.jpg

52693-albums2955-picture42944.jpg

Convict2161 said:
Haha you? Andy my friend... We'll NEVER be happy. Tank is awesome though!!

Ya you know o change it every few months lol ok ok once a month. Thanks and I know ill never be happy completely.

Convict2161 said:
Really really natural looking also!

That's what I was going for its the only thing to go for imo. I can't stand multi colored anything or decor that looks like it doesn't belong in a lake, river,ocean or stream. Now the cop car in my sons tank is growing on me lol. Because my dad and I used to go fishing in this stream under railroad tracks and people would drive stolen cars down into the water. But the fishing was good ;)

Thinking thinking ;) I totally understand the need
To change up the tank. It drives me nuts if I don't change mine after about two weeks :)

crazygrammy said:
Thinking thinking ;) I totally understand the need
To change up the tank. It drives me nuts if I don't change mine after about two weeks :)

Two week and I thought I was bad lol good to know

Andrew McFadden said:
Ya you know o change it every few months lol ok ok once a month. Thanks and I know ill never be happy completely.

That's what I was going for its the only thing to go for imo. I can't stand multi colored anything or decor that looks like it doesn't belong in a lake, river,ocean or stream. Now the cop car in my sons tank is growing on me lol. Because my dad and I used to go fishing in this stream under railroad tracks and people would drive stolen cars down into the water. But the fishing was good ;)

Lol!!!!!

Andrew McFadden said:

That's a good one lol

Back
Top Bottom