Looking to stock a 29 gallon tank

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

cauterox04

Aquarium Advice Activist
Please some one give me ideas on what to put in it. Like a number of each fish would be great thanks a lot everybody

AqAdvisor - Intelligent Freshwater Tropical Fish Aquarium Stocking Calculator and Aquarium Tank/Filter Advisor if you have any ideas of stocking, then ask for final advice.

In my 29g I mixed tetra neon 6+ school, tetra cardinalis 6+ school, rummynose tetra 8+ school, and corydoras panda 6+ school. Shrimps and snails fits with thoses fishs, and are plant compatible. I just give you an example. Or you can go with some small cichlids....

What's your tap water hardness ? (KH and GH) You can choose your fishs according to theses parameters for optimal fish thrive.

If I wanna get blue rams what can i can i put with them to make it look awesome

If I wanna get blue rams what can i can i put with them to make it look awesome

Live plants and a dark substrate with some driftwood that they can poke around and explore. Apistogramma cacatuoides is another fun alternative to rams and would do best in very similar conditions. A nice sized school of rummynose or cardinal tetras, school of panda cories, and 1-2 rams or apistogramma cacatuoides would look great.

That actually sounds awesome could the asqu fish thing go with the rams

I'm just wondering, would 5 Kuhlis, 2 GBR, and a SA bumblebee cat be too much for a 29g (I may be setting one up soon)

For the rams, in a 29g you'd have to do one or the other type, and only one pair no matter what. They should work w/ the angel, but i would only one angel in a 29g

You can quick check on aqadvisor.com... It give great advice, if you find something interesting post here, "people intelligence" will tell you better final advice than "artificial intelligence"

Back
Top Bottom