Lowest Price on Milwaukee pH Controller??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

madasafish

Aquarium Advice Addict
Hey everyone,

I haven't been in the market for a Milwaukee SMS122 pH controller for a while. Does anybody know where I can get the best deal on one of these? I've tried Aquabotanic and a couple of other sites. The prices seem to have gone up since I was last in the market.

Thanks,
Jon

Jon,

I think the price differential is going to be moot. Marcus did an OK jog for me with mine.

I agree. In the end you will probably pay about the same no matter where you shop, except you might find a deal on Aquabid or ebay if you have time to wait for a deal. There you may be able to prey upon those who are "sick" of losing fish/plants and ready to exit the hobby with a few sheckels in their pocket, with a poor memory of how much they originally spent.

I just seen last week where Aquariumplant.com had 122 controllers on sale for 65 bucks. Not sure if they are still having the sale. Worth a look.

I wish I would have ponied up and bought the controller when I purchased a JBJ regulator. :(

LOL, Tankgirl. That's so true. That's how most ppl get those fantastic deals on aquarium setups--100 gallon with filter, lights, stand etc. for $100 sort of thing.

Thanks, Darin for the price quote.

I ended up going with Mojo Troll's suggestion--AquariumPlant.com had the 122 for $69.99, and that was the best deal I could find. Also got some Ludwigia repens, Bacopa Caroliniana and a few other plants. They have a bunch plant sale going on ATM.

One last question...

I don't suppose anybody's ever come across an electronic KH meter, have they? I hate having to use those drops every time to measure KH and CO2 level. Lazy... I can find a total dissolved solids meter, but that's the best I've been able to do.

Hmmm, pH controller.....

Did you guy/gal take a loan on that? :D :D :D

If onhly i could..... :D :D :D

Aquarium plant currently has the best deal on these to be truthful.
He is actually loosing $ with the deal he had

Yeah, I can imagine that he's losing money on that deal!...

Actually, I've had a couple of days of splurging on supplies for my tanks. Recently got a better-paying job, and I have been pretty restrained for the last 4 months--bought only one ballast and a few fish--that I've decided to spend a couple hundred on some much-needed devices to set my planted tank to an equilibrium state! So, I got the pH controller etc. AND an Eheim Liquidoser ($50 on BigAls) AND 2L bottles of Iron, Potassium, Trace. This tank's going to look so good soon! Really excited to get the pH controller today or tomorrow...

Back
Top Bottom