Marine plants

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Macroalgae can be really gorgeous, especially the red imo. The dragon's breath is my favorite, but I have yet to buy some. I really like the Eucheuma Spinosum (red) portieria sp. (more orangish) and the red grape. I have a lot of different types and the marine plants that require calcium (like the H. Opuntia & C. Barbata) aren't as hardy in my experiences. Any type of caulerpa can take over fast so be aware. I got all my plants at live-plants.com. They have great portions for the price. Much cheaper than anywhere else I've found.

I really really like your aqua scape. I have a new tank and I want to make mine look similar to this. If you don't mind me asking, about how much did you spend on all of these plants algaes etc? My parents are getting me a bunch of stuff for Christmas. And will it be alright if I save this picture?

I really really like your aqua scape. I have a new tank and I want to make mine look similar to this. If you don't mind me asking, about how much did you spend on all of these plants algaes etc? My parents are getting me a bunch of stuff for Christmas. And will it be alright if I save this picture?

Oh thanks. It's always a pleasure to hear that I inspired someone. I got 9 macroalgaes, branching coralline, purple ribbon gorgonian, 20 ceriths & 15 nerite snails + shipping for $128. I wanted more, but I'm glad I didn't since its hard to fit it all. It's fine if you save the picture. I have more in my build thread. :)
(Sorry I don't mean to hijack this thread).

Oh thanks. It's always a pleasure to hear that I inspired someone. I got 9 macroalgaes, branching coralline, purple ribbon gorgonian, 20 ceriths & 15 nerite snails + shipping for $128. I wanted more, but I'm glad I didn't since its hard to fit it all. It's fine if you save the picture. I have more in my build thread. :)
(Sorry I don't mean to hijack this thread).

Thanks, I will check the thread out if I can find it lol.

Back
Top Bottom