Massive re-scape of 60 gallon!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bichir Bro

Aquarium Advice Addict
Ok guys so last night I did a massive re-scape and if you saw my other thread on the wood you'd know how happy I am!
You may notice the rather large absence of photos of my 60 gallon, well that's because I've never really felt like showing It off. I've never truly been proud of it but I can now safely say I'm very proud of this one! So here it is, Bichir Bro's 60 gallon semi-aggressive community aquarium! (I'm building it up like it's some 3,000 high tech planted, Discus tank :D)
ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1407880064.726575.jpg here's the whole tank, yes all fake plants, real wood and rocks and stuff though
ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1407880135.001787.jpg my Gourami, Two Golden Wonder Killis, Crawfish and (small) Synodontis Angelicus all hang out over here.
ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1407880223.439667.jpg here's the spot with two very awesome pieces of wood. My Tiger Barbs usually stay over here.
ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1407880327.560197.jpg and finally the middle section. My Rainbow Shark and Empire Gudgeons chill over here.
Hope you guys liked it! Any feedback would be terrific!

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Back
Top Bottom